We are the leading trusted provider of online qualitative research tools and services based in the heart of Lancaster. We provide online platforms for market research agencies that allow them to set up qualitative research projects – for groups/communities or for one-on-one interviewing and ethnography work.
VisionsLive are on a journey of expansion and require a full stack developer with C# experience to join our team in a permanent role working in Lancaster, UK. You would be working on the Visionslive core product suite, adding functionality and developing the next generation platform.
What we expect
- Comfortable with a diverse range of frameworks and technologies
- A broad spectrum of knowledge and experience
- Value good, readable, clean code
- Productive and reliable
- An excellent communicator of UI ideas, technical concepts and project updates
- Always wanting to hone your craft as a professional developer
- Keen to work in a collaborative environment
- Experience of some agile development methodologies such as unit testing, pair programming etc
- Sound version control practices
- Some knowledge of system architectures, design patterns
Our tech stack
- C# on .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure App Services, SQL Server and other services
- Microsoft .NET MVC, Razor
- Various ORMs including nHibernate, EntityFramework
- Modern front end frameworks such as React
- Git and Mercurial DVCS
- Continuous integration using Octopus
- The odd Linux box
Whilst we don’t expect you to know everything about everything, we expect competency across a broad range of disciplines with specialisations in some.
A friendly working environment in a small team, with the opportunity to influence the direction of our product offerings and technology stack.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year